Ideally located a few steps from the beach, the villa is also near the numerous natural sites in the South Landes, Spain and the Basque Country.
Near Seignosse Hossegor
Ideas for activities at Seignosse Hossegor
Seignosse Hossegor beach
A few steps from the lodge…
- The mythical beach of the Gardians at Seignosse Les Estagnots, famed for the quality of its surfing spot.
Ideal for learning the sport of surfing or admiring the pros during the Quiksilver Pro France, the French round of the Men’s World Surfing Championship and the Roxy Pro for the women.
- Nearby to the villa at Estagnots, good places for everything you need: bars, restaurants, surfing schools, surf equipment and bicycle rentals, tobacconist-newsagent, minimarket, café, bakery, etc.
A few minutes from the Lodge…
- Nature in all of its forms: the villa is not far from the saltwater lake of Hossegor and the Landes forest, accessible on foot or by bicycle in a few minutes for outings in the heart of nature. 20 kms of cycle trails To forget the car and 40 kms of marked trails for running, walking and breathing! And try the Fat Bike! Seignosse also has the White Lake and the Black lake, perfect for discovering nature (nature reserve, Paddle, Canoe, barques and fishing) A little further, the port of Capbreton promises fresh fish every day with its fish market.
- The effervescence of the town: the centre of Hossegor, which is a few minutes from the villa, with its shops open 7 days a week as well as bars, restaurants, cheese shops, craftsmen, etc. Between the markets of Seignosse and Hossegor, you can fill up with local produce, fresh every day!
- Activities for the entire family: Golf courses at Seignosse and Hossegor aquatic park Atlantic Park at Seignosse, Skate Parks at Seignosse Le Penon and Capbreton…
Rich and varied activities: every summer, the towns of Seignosse, Hossegor and Capbreton offer cultural and musical events with, in particular, free concerts and also famous festivals: Newave Festival at Seignosse, Festival du conte and Août of Jazz at Capbreton, salon du livre and Latinossegor at Hossegor…
Seignosse in the Landes and near the Basque Country
Less than an hour from the villa…
The Naturéo lodge is less than an hour from the Basque Country and Spain.
- Hiking: the weather often allows you to see the Pyrenees from the Lodge! That might make you want to roam the numerous hiking trails in Béarn and the Basque Country that give you an unforgettable view of the bays, the ocean and the mountains.
- Visits: change of scenery guaranteed when visiting the towns of Bayonne, Biarritz, Saint-Jean de Luz, Espelette or even San Sebastian. Just two hours from the villa, a visit to the old town of Bilbao in Spain and the Guggenheim museum are worth the detour.
- Traditional festivals: during the summer, don’t miss the traditional festivals coloured white and red at Dax, Bayonne and also in all the surrounding communities: festive atmosphere and good humour are always on the agenda!